Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Skinny Shrimp Salsa - Mouth Watering


 Pictures and recipe by Skinny Taste

Skinny Shrimp Salsa
(I think it should be called "Died and gone to Heaven Shrimp Salsa")

Does this not look absolutely amazing? I love everything in this! What a great combination with the lime juice. I think I could eat that whole bowl all by myself. Very excited about this recipe. I LOVE SHRIMP and it is on sale at Smith's right now! Great Summer Salsa to bring to a get together and love the dark chips.

Skinny Taste you have done it again! Thank you! Please visit their site. Great recipes!


Ingredients:

·                     16 oz cooked peeled shrimp, diced fine
·                     4 vine ripe tomatoes, diced fine
·                     6 tbsp red onion, finely diced
·                     3 tbsp jalapenos, diced fine (more or less to taste)
·                     2 tbsp minced cilantro
·                     2 limes, juice of (or more to taste)
·                     1/2 tsp kosher salt

Directions:

Combine diced onions, tomatoes, salt and lime juice in a non-reactive bowl and let it sit about 5 minutes. Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl, taste for salt and adjust as needed. Refrigerate and let the flavors combine at least an hour before serving.



Nom Nom Nom
Thanks for stopping by and thank you for supporting Riches to Rags by Dori. If you like my blog please become a follower on my blog and Pinterest. Also, if you could like my Facebook page I would really appreciate it! Thanks for helping me keep this going. 
Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!