Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Chicken Tender Melt

 Picture by A Bitchen Kitchen
 
 
Chicken Tender Melt
 
I just came across this sandwich, everything I love is in this sandwich. I am so hungry now. My stomach is growling so I told my husband I want this for dinner tomorrow night. I am practically begging, once I told him the ingredients he agreed it sounds delicious. This is such a Dori sandwich.
 
 I can just imagine how incredibly good this will be. My addition to this wonderful creation would be sliced avocado and Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing to drizzle on top. Nom Nom.
 
I found this great recipe on A Bitchin Kitchen. Thank you Maggie!
 
Click HERE for the Recipe
 
 

Hope you enjoy this delicious recipe and you have some warmer weather than we do. It is cold here!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! 



 
Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!