Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps

Pictures by Skinny Taste


Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps

I am really making an effort to eat a little bit better. I am not on a DIET, I refuse because I always fail. I am just making some changes that should do me some good. I think my body is craving healthier food because when I come across the pictures I crave them! I love food so I can't give up all those wonderful things that I love but I can eat some good things right? Eating better doesn't have to taste bad and this proves it!

Lettuce Wraps open up so many possibilities. Fill them with whatever you want and whatever sounds good. I might have to do a separate post on all the many different Lettuce Wraps you can make. Stay tuned.....

This one stopped me right in my tracks.  I LOVE Blue Cheese and Buffalo Sauce and I think these look fantastic! The chicken isn't to saucy and the combination of everything just fits.  Gina at Skinny Taste has some amazing recipes on the lighter side and a wonderful blog.

Click HERE for the Recipe



Thanks for stopping by!


Dori




1 comment :

  1. I am going to try this. Sound good and healthy. I too am going to try to eat more healthy foods for the coming year. Thanks for your investigating work to find these healthy dishes.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!