Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Tortellini in Brodo (Tortellini in Broth)

 Pictures by bell'alimento
 
 
Tortellini in Brodo (Tortellini in Broth)
 
I can't believe that we are almost at the end of the year already. It has been
a rough year and I am looking forward to a great new start in 2013.
 
 Someone told me today that their daughter in law is very superstitious and she
believes that in order to have a good year you need to start your New Year out the way you want your year to go. Hmmm, very interesting. She says you should surround yourself with family, have your bills paid to the best of your ability and fill you day exactly how you want your year ahead!
Whether it works or not I am game. It sounds wonderful.
 
What do you think is a good way to start out the New Year?
 
While you are thinking about that I found a delicious recipe on bell'alimento. I have a bag of frozen cheese tortellini from Schwans that I bought. I starting searching for whatever recipe that sounded good to me and stood out. We still have VERY COLD weather here in WY so I guess I was drawn to soup and it just looks so comforting.
 
This is a Tortellini in Broth and it is not hard to make. Serve with some nice warm bread and butter and you have a wonderful meal.
 
                                  
Click HERE for the Recipe.
 
 

 I would love to hear your ideas of how you start your New Year.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
  
 Dori

 

2 comments :

  1. Mmmm, this looks so yummy! It's cold here too and I've had a cold of my own for the past week! This seems like it might fit the bill perfectly for warming the tummy and soothing the sinuses! Thanks for a great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures however the parsley is definitely not traditional in broth tortellini. Thank you for sharing this anyway I love tortellini!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!