Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Santa Hat Cheesecake Bites

 Picture by Cooking Classy
 
 
Santa Hat Cheesecake Bites
 
 
The holidays are approaching fast, really fast and I was looking for something festive and delicious that I could bring to a holiday party.  I came across these cute little Santa Hat Cheesecake Bites. I have never seen these before and as soon as I saw them I knew this is what I wanted to bring. This is the perfect combination of chocolate, cheesecake, strawberries and whip cream and can't be anything but delicious. 
 
These are absolutely darling and they are sure to be a hit at any party.
I found these at a wonderful blog called Cooking Classy. She is adorable and has some really great recipes.
 
Click HERE for the Recipe
  

 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Dori

1 comment :

  1. There's a lot of new things to try, and so many differents flavors that taste them all
    it's imposible, so many recetas.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!