Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Ranch Crock Pot Pork Chops

 Picture by Creations by Kara



Ranch Crock Pot Pork Chops

 
Every year Christmas is such a stressful time trying to find the time to get all the shopping done. This year we (I) decided that the kids presents to each other and Mom and Dad were going to be from the Goodwill Thrift Store. I have taken each kid to Thrift Store with just me and they have chosen each present they wanted to buy. Not only was the time together priceless but we found some really great gifts! I think this will be a yearly tradition. I have really enjoyed it and saved lots of money. They still have their gifts from Dad, Mom and Santa.
 

I haven't made many recipes that have Pork Chops because I just haven't found ones that I really like. I ran across this Pork Chop recipe that is served over potatoes and it look delicious!  This is something that the whole family will like and it is really easy to make.
 
I found this recipe on Creations by Kara. Cute site and she loves Ranch Dressing like I do so I love her already....
 
Meet Kara (my new Ranch Dressing friend)
 

Click HERE for the Recipe!


Thanks for stopping by!
 

Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!