Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

"Those Potatoes" Perfect with Holiday Ham

 

"Those Potatoes"
 
 I wasn't planning on doing this recipe today since I did Creamy Cheesy Potatoes yesterday. A few people had mentioned that they were looking for a good recipe to go with Ham and this is the one! The one I posted yesterday I would do with Steak but this recipe is PERFECT for Ham. Since I can remember we have always had these potatoes when served with Ham. Once you have these you won't want to serve anything else.
 
It is very easy to make and sooo incredibly delicious. You will love this recipe, I promise!
 
Ingredients
 
1 bag of THAWED frozen hash browns
1 container of sour cream
2 sticks of butter
2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese
1/3 cup of chopped green onions
1 can of cream of chicken soup
corn flakes
parsley flakes
 
Directions
 
Thaw out the bag of frozen hash browns. Melt the stick of butter in the sauce pan. Add in the cheese, sour cream, cream of chicken soup and green onions. Stir until melted all together and nice and creamy. Grease a 9 X 13 pan and put in thawed out hash browns. Add the melted mixtures on top and use a fork to lightly mix in to the hash browns. Cover the top with crushed up Corn Flakes cereal and pour the other stick of melted butter on top. Top with salt and pepper and parsley flakes and cook at 350 for 45 minutes.
 




 


 





If you have never made these, you are going to have a new favorite recipe. Enjoy!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 


2 comments :

  1. I love this recipe. I use 4 c of cheese though. 2 c in the mixture, spread the mixture in baking dish and pour the other 2 c of cheese on top then add the cornflakes with butter. Very cheeeeesy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dori. Thanks for all those wonderful recipes that you bring to us. This one, "Those Potatoes" is completely amazing, I love it. I really wish a Merry Christmas for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!