Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Lemon Blueberry Scones



Lemon Blueberry Scones

It feels weird now that Christmas is over. I spent so much time rushing around and now it has all settled down and I am sad that I didn't take more time to enjoy it. The whole meaning of Christmas gets set aside to the hustle and bustle and all the gifts. I wish I hadn't fallen into that trap but I am ashamed to say I did. Next year I will do things differently. Very different. It was a wonderful Christmas though and the family time together was priceless. 

The food at holiday time is like no other. I think I gained about five pounds. I was looking for a good recipe that wasn't so heavy but has a nice sweetness to it. These Scones sound perfect. I feel so weighted down with heavy foods that this will be a nice change and I know the kids will love them. You can make these just 
because they are delicious or they would be great to serve at any gathering. These go on the Nom Nom list. 

I found these at Be Book Bound. Darling site that is Inspired By All Things Books....

Click HERE for the Recipe



Hope you enjoying your day.

Thanks for stopping by!

 Dori


1 comment :

  1. I made this recipe but the glaze was terrible. Very watery and sour. Is it supposed to be 1/2 cup of lemon juice? I checked other glaze recipes and they only had liquid in Tblsp compared to the powdered sugar in cups.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!