Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Crispy Cheddar Chicken Tenders

 Picture by Plain Chicken



Crispy Chicken Chicken Tenders
What an incredible and wonderful Christmas we had. I was so ready for it to be over but now I am sad that it is gone. I have one of those husbands that has Christmas packed up and gone the next day. A month of it is enough for him. I have to say though it is a nice weight off the shoulders to not have to worry about it anymore.
I hope you all had a wonderful day and created lots of great memories. I can't say I was to happy to go back to work today but I have four days off next week and I work with some wonderful people and that makes everything that much better.
I found this recipe on Plain Chicken (love this site) and it is a perfect family meal that everyone will eat. Easy and great tasting ingredients that all will love. Serve with a vegetable,  some salad or potatoes. Ranch dressing can only make this that much better. The sauce is an added bonus.
Don't forget to sign up for the Ninja Blender GIVEAWAY for Riches to Rags by Dori's One Year Anniversary.



Click HERE for the Recipe
Thanks for stopping by!

Dori








No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!