Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Sweet Ham and Swiss Sliders

Picture by Heather Likes Food
 
 
 
Sweet Ham and Swiss Sliders
 
We are having the weirdest Winter. It is warm and pretty much no precipitation. I may regret saying it, but I WANT SOME SNOW! Is this happening in your area too? Unusually warm? We have had one snow storm and the kids had so much fun playing in it. Maybe we will get lucky and have a White Christmas. In the meantime these little sandwiches look sooo yummy.
 
Yum Yum and Yum. Look at that Swiss cheese just oozing off the sides of those sliders. I love cheese, especially melted oozing cheese, even more I love baked cheese. When I was little I used to melt cheese in the microwave and eat it which probably wasn't the best start to healthy eating but I do love it.
 
These little sandwiches look so delicious. I found these on Heather Likes Food. Well guess what! Dori Likes Food TOO! Maybe we are long lost twins.  I love food and that is why I am so passionate about it and love to share it with you and love to hear your comments. I love Heathers writing and she has some outstanding recipes and I think you will really enjoy her blog.
 
 
Click HERE for the Recipe
 
 


Hope you enjoy this sweet yummy recipe.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

 
Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!