Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Creamy Cheesy Potatoes

 

 Creamy Cheesy Potatoes

I am truly beginning to think there is no hope for me. I can't pass a recipe like this up. It's gooey, cheesy and everything I love with potatoes. I apologize now for this recipe because it is not diet friendly but it amongst the best of comfort foods and these days I NEED comfort food. I deserve comfort food. There is a time and place for rabbit food and today is not it.
 
These look amazing and I can't wait to eat them. I have no doubt the kids will devour them. I was the youngest of six and had to fight for my food at the table. I still fight for my food with my family. My husband is so giving with his food and shares and I have been known to growl if someone tries to take my food. Shameful I know.
 
I found this perfect comfort recipe at Get Off Your Butt and Bake.
So Nom Nom.
 
Click HERE for the Recipe



 

  
 I hope you enjoy this naughty recipe and it brings you as much comfort as it will for me.
 
Thanks for stopping by! 

Dori
 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!