Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Cheesy Sausage Spinach Breakfast Casserole



 
Cheesy Sausage Spinach Breakfast Casserole


One more day of work and then four days off. I need this time off so bad. This year has really been on the crazy side trying to get ready for Christmas. Usually I have all day to get things done while the kids are in school. Now that I am working full time there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day!
It is going to be a busy weekend buying those last few gifts and getting everything wrapped. It will all be worth it come Tuesday morning.
 
I found this delicious recipe that would be a good breakfast on Christmas Morning. Brown Eyed Baker has some wonderful recipes.

 
Click HERE for the Recipe
 


 Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

2 comments :

  1. I LOVE this recipe and had pinned it some time ago with no problem. Now trying to go back and make it again and Pinterest says it's been reported as having inappropriate content or something like that. Came back to your site and it won't let me pin it again from here - says same thing! Not sure why but wanted to let you know!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!