Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

IHOP Pancakes!!!

 Picture by Cookin Up North



IHOP Pancakes
  
I am not a huge pancake fan because I can never make them taste the way IHOP does. I LOVE IHOP PANCAKES! There is just something about them and I can't make it taste that way at home, until now.......
 
I found this recipe on Cookin Up North and she has comment after comment raving about this recipe and how good they are. I had so share this with you because I know I am not the only fan of IHOP Pancakes. I am making these for dinner tomorrow night. I love breakfast for dinner and the kids are going to go crazy over these because they LOVE pancakes. I am sure I will have kids bouncing off the walls from the sugar but it's Friday and it will be worth it.
 
Click HERE for the Recipe

 
Thanks for stopping by and for all your support!
 
 
Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!