Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Mashed Potato Puffs

 
 Pictures by The Kitchn



Mashed Potato Puffs


Brrrrrr. It is 10 degrees with the wind chill and it is daytime. I can just imagine what it will be like tonight. I am soooo grateful for our fireplace. My cats wanted to go outside and took one step out and turned around. No way!
 
 
The wind is kicking up and making it really cold.




This is such a great idea! Such a great way to present potatoes instead of the traditional way of plopping them on the plate. Both ways taste delicious but I love this idea. I love the pan but it can also work in a muffin pan.
 
If you didn't see my post on cooking mashed potatoes in a crock pot click on the link below. They were so easy!




I found this creative little idea on The Kitchn (Yep, that is how you spell it I didn't make a typo :) Lots of other yummy recipes on her blog that you will like.
 

 
Click HERE for the Recipe
 
 
 
 
Hope you are staying warm wherever you are...
 
Thanks for stopping by!

Dori


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!