Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Sticky Toffee Pudding Cake

 Pictures by The Prepared Pantry


Sticky Toffee Pudding Cake 

Happy New Years Eve!


Are you out and about celebrating New Years Eve tonight, sitting in front of the TV getting ready to watch the ball drop or getting ready to go to bed hoping your neighbors won't be to loud at midnight? I have to admit that while my kids were growing up I was always hoping for the quiet neighbors. Now that my kids are old enough to enjoy it I will do my best to make it fun. I just hope I can stay up that late. I used to be able to pull an all nighter with no problem, now I guess I am just getting old...

I can't believe it is the last day of 2012. It has been a long year with lots of rough spots but on the other hand there have been some wonderful moments. This blog is one of them and a few days ago Riches to Rags by Dori celebrated ONE YEAR! We have come a long way and have loved every minute of it. I have big dreams for 2013 and hope you will be there with me every step of the way. 

I had to end the year with something sweet and delicious. I ran across this recipe at The Prepared Pantry. Dennis seems like such a nice happy guy and knows how to cook! Tonight I am sharing with you his Sticky Toffee Pudding Cake. Nom Nom Nom with those bananas and whipped cream on top. 

Have a safe and fun New Years Eve and I will be seeing you tomorrow to celebrate our New Year! 


Click HERE for the Recipe




Add some fruit to the recipe to change it up.



Have a safe and Happy New Years Eve

Thanks for stopping by!


Dori

7 comments :

  1. Your style is so unique compared to other people I have read stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this site DroidJack Crack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks For This Great and Very Informative Post Share With us....

    Activators 4 Windows

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style is very unique compared to other people I've read about. Thanks so much for posting when you get the chance. I think I will bookmark this site.

    click this website

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us Amazing info. Fantastic post.
    Thanks For Sharing such an informative article, Im taking your feed also, Thanks.superantispyware registrierungsschlüssel

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!