Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken





Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken


When I ran across this picture on Pinterest the bright orange color of the carrots caught my eye. The chicken looks packed with flavor and I love cheese baked with chicken. I am struggling with my one daughter being soooo picky right now and not eating. She saw this picture and said she would eat that!  I am desperate!

These are two meals that she will devour that I make and have blogged about. Thought I would share them. 




 I found this recipe on  Classy Clutter. I think a good addition to this meal would be a nice fresh side salad with ranch. The ranch mixed with a bite of the chicken would taste perfect.

Click HERE for the recipe

 http://www.mcdonalds.com/content/dam/McDonalds/item/mcdonalds-Side-Salad.png

This is a nice on the healthier side meal. I haven't made carrots forever, this gave me a good reminder to make them. They are so good!

Enjoy.

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

1 comment :

  1. I'm making this as we speak. The only suggestion that I would make, as I smell the wafting garlic-ky goodness come from the kitchen, is that the coating recipe should be doubled. I used three chicken breasts, and unless I was supposed to use the coating sparingly, I barely had enough. Other then that - kudos to this great find!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!