Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Swedish Braided Bread with Apple Pie Filling

Pictures by Costa Kitchen



Swedish Braided Bread


I'm a real sucker for this stuff. With this recipe you can show off your baker skills when this really is a pretty easy recipe to make. It is a great show piece and your friends will think you are a master baker.

This would be so good for breakfast. Make it on a Friday night and have for Breakfast Saturday early in the morning.

I found this recipe on Costa Kitchen. She has a very warming blog, it just give you a good feeling.






Click HERE for the Recipe



 Enjoy this delicious and EASY recipe. I would love to hear if you make it. 

Thanks for stopping by!
 Dori

1 comment :

  1. Thank you for the feature and your lovely comments! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!