Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hamburger Soup - Comfort Food






 Hamburger Soup


 You can't get much easier, cheaper and simple than this soup. That is what makes it so good! You can of course any additional ingredients that you like, but I love the fact that my kids will love this and it has just the right ingredients for them.

I am big on serving bread and butter with soup and having a small salad with ranch. This would be a great filling meal for the kids on a cool Fall night for dinner. 

Click HERE for the Recipe. 

Serve with my very own super easy Four Cheese Dippin Biscuits.  These are a huge hit in this house and would be delicious with this soup.


Four Cheese Dippin Biscuits. Serve warm with Ranch and Marinara Sauce. Great for after school snack.


I found this soup on Betty Crocker Wannabe.




I would love to hear if you make this soup and if you added any additional ingredients. We love to hear your ideas so everyone can benefit from them. Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!




Dori

2 comments :

  1. ummm,where's the ingredients/recipe... I think I can guess the ingredients, but just cking =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vegus168 เว็บตรง สมัคร แทงบอล คาสิโน บอลออนไลน์ บาคาร่าออนไลน์ เครดิตฟรี

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!