Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Real Milk Chocolate Buttercream Frosting

 Pictures by Comfortably Domestic


Real Milk Chocolate Buttercream Frosting


Can you just imagine what this taste like! I have had this before on a cake that a lady brought to work. It was her birthday, she had her eye on this huge beautiful Chocolate Cake with Milk Chocolate Buttercream Frosting on it that was unbelievable! It cost $30.00 for that cake and it was worth every penny and melted in your mouth.

This recipe can be used for so many things! Cakes, cupcakes, tops of graham crackers for an afternoon snack, sandwhich cookies, etc. Oh the possibilities.....This one is a keeper.   


Click HERE for the Recipe



Enjoy!




You HAVE to share with me if you make this! I want to hear what you use this for and how you liked it and any other ideas you might have...

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

2 comments :

  1. Hey Dori! I'm so glad that you found my blog! I also have a love of baking & thrift store shopping, so I can see that You & I are going to get along just fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this looks SO delicious!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!