Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Fresno Potatoes








Fresno Potatoes


If you have followed me for a while you know that I love POTATOES. I have a PINTEREST BOARD called ANYTHING POTATOES with some oh so yummy recipes. This will be going on that board. It is my weakness. I love them. Potatoes are SO CHEAP and there are some really great recipes with them. 

The recipe calls for Yukon Potatoes and does not recommend Russet Potatoes. 

I found this recipe on Alaska From Scratch

Alaska from Scratch

There are great comments about how good the recipe is.

Click HERE for the recipe.

 Fresno Potatoes via Alaska from Scratch

Enjoy this delicious recipe!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

3 comments :

  1. Wow that looks delicious! I love potatoes too - my weakness!

    Xo Jill

    jillianturner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing! Enjoy everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look YUMMY! I'm off to check out the recipe now.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!