Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken

 Pictures by Chef Mommy


 Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken

It took me forever to find this recipe! I had seen something like it before and went on the hunt to find it. There are a millions of desserts and pumpkin recipes out right now because of the holidays so it took a while to find what I was looking for. 

When I saw it I knew this was the one and the one that my family will love.

I wanted to do an easy dinner and not a dessert tonight. I finally found it and I love the ingredients and the reviews and comments are great. 

I found this recipe on Chef Mommy

 My Family

Adorable family! She has wonderful recipes that you will really enjoy.

Click HERE for the Recipe.



 You can make this your own by adding other ingredients. I would add a small amount of sour cream, Cilantro and maybe a few sliced avocados. SO TASTY! Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!