Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pie Crust Cookies

Picture by Stick to your Hips


 
Pie Crust Cookies!

I can remember as I am sure a lot of you will too, how my mother used to bake pies. The smell in the house was so wonderful. When she was done she would take the leftover pie crust dough and roll it out and cut it in to strips, then top it with cinnamon and sugar. Those are some great memories. 

When I ran across these Pie Crust Cookies on Stick to you Hips it reminded me of all those wonderful times as a kid. This is different than what my mom did but none the less a great recipe. Looks so good!



 Click HERE for the Recipe






 I hope this recipe brings you happy memories like it did for me. Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!

 Dori





No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!