Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Simple Roasted Garlic Bread

 
Pictures by Mom Makes...


 

 
Simple Roasted Garlic Bread


Everyone should have a good Garlic Bread recipe on hand to serve as a side for many different dishes. I love this recipe I found at Mom Makes because it used different cheeses, Olive Oil AND Butter plus some other herbs. DELICIOUS!
 Nothing to fancy, to plain but just right. 

Serve as a side to a meal or create a delicious topping to it. I would slice some avocados, thin slices of red onions and slices of tomato topped with Kosher salt. Oh that sounds so yummy. 

Click HERE for the Recipe






Hope you had a wonderful Labor Day weekend. I honored Labor Day by taking and two hour nap today. Yay for me!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori



1 comment :

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!