Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Mozzarella, Chicken & Asparagus Pasta Bake

 Pictures by The Coterie Blog
 

 
 Mozzarella, Chicken & Asparagus Pasta Bake

I am so excited about all the recipes I am finding lately that my kids will eat! This is another one that they will love and will also get some vegetables in. They will eat Asparagus if it is with some cheese or Parmesan. Alone with just butter? No way. Kids are so weird. 

 It looks so good, it is easy to make and cheap! Who doesn't love that kind of meal? It would delicious served with a small side salad or just some good bread with butter. I am leaning towards the bread and butter. 



My addition to this would be to add a little Parmesan cheese to it and maybe some garlic salt or minced garlic. I just think this recipe is just right for my family and filling!

I found this recipe at THE COTERIE BLOG. I love her colors and she writes on all different subjects. Darling site. 

Click HERE for the Recipe

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori

4 comments :

  1. This looks delicious!! I will have to try this very soon. I recently started a cooking blog and would love if you took a look and gave some feedback! Thanks for the awesome post and great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank so much for posting and linking to my blog! So glad you like this recipe! xoxo, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made it last night and will not be making this again its just too bland I did add some garlic or it wouldnt have any taste whatsoever needs some kind of sauce over it

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!