Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Soft Almond Sugar Cookies



 
 Soft Almond Sugar Cookies

I am very excited about this recipe I found. I LOVE Almond Cookies and I am even more excited that they are soft and not the crunchy ones. The ingredients are VERY simple and they are easy to make. I can just taste that Sugar in the Raw in that first bite!

The reviews in the comments are outstanding where people have made them and they were a huge hit. Great for any occasion.
 
 I found these delicious cookies on......



Please let me know if you make this recipe, I would love to hear your comments. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!