Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Chicken Tortilla Casserole







Chicken Tortilla Casserole

Our daughter and her family came up this weekend and we spent a wonderful evening on the Green River. I love it there. It is so beautiful and so peaceful. Here are a few pictures I took today. Beautiful Hawk, the kids were trying to catch Craw Fish, it was wonderful. Couldn't have asked for a better day with my kids and grandkids.

   





The Craw Fish remind me of the Crabs from Finding Nemo. Those two crack me up.

 Crabs.jpg
   Hey, Hey Hey!!!....

Now, we must talk food.

This is a quick and easy recipe that the whole family can enjoy. Not much to the ingredients and not hard to make. There are always those night when you need something like this. 

There is enough flavor to it and you can add additional goodies you like. My spin on it? I might add some black beans and some slices of Avocado, Green onions, top with a dollop of sour cream and serve with a side of Spanish Rice. The recipe says that the chips stay crunchy so that makes it even better. No one likes soggy chips.



I ran across this recipe at Tracey's Culinary Adventures. Cute site. 

 http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv264/kieranchapman/tracey/header-950.jpg

Click HERE for the Recipe.




Hope you had as wonderful of a day as I did.

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!