Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Mini Bisquick Quiches with Bacon, Onion and Cheese

 Pictures by Care's Kitchen



 Mini Bisquick Quiches with Bacon, Onion and Cheese




 It is definitely a full moon tonight! I got my camera out and took the best picture I could with the camera I have. We tried out our new firewood we had delivered this morning with a fire tonight. Beautiful evening. 

While I was searching for "that recipe" I kept leaning towards soup until I saw these. These are so easy to make and I LOVE little bites that are made in mini muffin tins. You can make this in a regular dish if you want to as well. 

My kids are going to love these. I can serve them with some scrambled eggs on the side. Excellent recipe. 

I found this recipe on Care's Kitchen. Beautiful site, love her pictures and her recipes.  

Click HERE for the Recipe

 


I am making these for breakfast in the morning. YUMMY!

 Thanks for stopping by!
Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!