Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Cheddar Ranch Cheese Spread

 Picture by So, How's It Taste


Cheddar Ranch Cheese Spread

This is my kind of food! I would prefer to have crackers and cheese spread over sweets any day of the week. Salt and butter is also my weakness. One of the comments on her site said they added in real cooked bacon bits, I would just put one piece on top. I also LOVE Triscuits but this spread would work with about any cracker. Roasted Garlic Triscuits are by far my favorite!

I found the recipe on So, How's It Taste?  I love her site and the recipes that she does.

 Leah in Kitchen

 Meet Leah from So, How's It Taste

Click HERE for the Recipe.


Once I spotted it I know right away I was going to love it.  It is also good for an after school snack, appetizer or just plain comfort food. We all need that sometimes.

This will be a regular go to snack in our house. I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori

1 comment :

  1. This looks similar to the recipe my best friend made up! It is so yummy!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!