Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cookie Sticks

 Pictures by My Baking Addiction



Cookie Sticks

 I don't bake much in the Summer and I am really looking forward to the baking season that is coming up with Fall and the Holidays. I try to post things on this blog that aren't to difficult and time consuming.  If you are a beginner cook or just don't have enough time on your hands (like me), I hope you enjoy these recipes and will share with us if you make them. 

If you are new to cooking don't be afraid. If you mess up let me know and I will help you figure out what you did wrong. Cooking is wonderful therapy and it is such a wonderful feeling when you get the feedback of how much they love it. I love sharing these recipes with you and I hope you enjoy them as much.

I found these great little Cookie Sticks on My Baking Addiction. I absolutely love her blog. Wonderful recipes, great theme and colors and even has blogging 101 if you are interested in doing a blog. 

I love the sticks, they are not your average round cookie and just makes it funner to eat. The kids always like something just a little different.
  Click HERE for the Recipe

 

  Thanks for stopping by!
 
Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!