Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pumpkin Bars




Pumpkin Bars


My kids are having somewhat of a meltdown after the second day of school. Am I the only one dealing with this? It must be just getting used to a new schedule. Geez, you would think the world was ending. It will get better and until then there are yummy Pumpkin Bars to eat.

Oh the glory of Fall and the wonderful recipes that start to pop up. I have decided that I will be making these goodies and taking them to work on Friday. Don't they look wonderful?
These look so moist and a perfect treat to bring to a party, a friend, work or just to make for yourself or your family. 

There is such a great feeling in baking and then giving away some to your friends and family. It is a great feeling. Just do it and see what I mean. 


I ran across this recipe at The Breadman's Wife


Click HERE for the Recipe.




 

Hope you enjoy the recipe. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

2 comments :

  1. Funny - I just pinned this yesterday from Pinterest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i didn't have the ingredients to make the topping to this, so i mixed together sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon , nutmeg and a little oil and sprinkled it on top! it was so good!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!