Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Bubble Up Pizza

Pictures by Pass the Sushi


 Bubble Up Pizza


Love this idea! I think it looks great and it is something the kids can participate in making and they will love to eat it. Very simple recipe. We like extra cheese and extra pepperoni in this family. My daughter would be a whole bag of Pepperoni if I let her.

Did I mention how happy I am that it is Saturday???? We just got done watching THE VOICE that we recorded on the DVR. I love that show. The first episode was great. I am getting excited for the Fall shows that are coming up.  


I found this great recipe on Pass the Sushi. She has such a cute blog. I love the colors and the design. She also has some terrific recipes that you should search around and see.


Click HERE for the Recipe

I hope you are doing something fun this weekend. If you are I would love to hear what you did!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!