Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Biscuits

 Picture by Food.com




Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Biscuits


There is something special about making your own biscuits in the morning and serving it with warm melted butter and homemade Jam. Yum.

I haven't made any Homemade Jam yet this year, but writing this post has motivated me to buy some Peaches at the Farmer Market this week and make some. I want some fresh Jam that I can enjoy on a cold morning with warm yummy biscuits. 





Making homemade biscuits is very easy. You and your family will love them. There are only a few ingredients and I love that they have buttermilk in them. I found this recipe on Food.com. High reviews with five stars and just don't right good looking Biscuits.

Click HERE for the recipe.

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori


4 comments :

  1. Where is the recipe for the biscuits? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Srsly though... Where's the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is the same recipe: 2cups bisquick + 2/3 cup buttermilk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Click where it says "click HERE for the recipe"

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!