Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Chicken Tamale Pie

 Pictures by Pinch of Yum

 
 
 Chicken Tamale Pie

 First of all, look at these beautiful pictures! They are just gorgeous. I have had my eye on this recipe for about a month now and couldn't wait any longer to post it. It looks amazing and soooo good. 

It has a five star rating. 15 minutes of prep time and you are done. I am going to make this masterpiece today and I will have to add some Avocados and Sour Cream on the side for good measure. 

I found this great recipe on Pinch of Yum ( I love that name). Love her site. Meet Lindsay below.



Hi, My name is Lindsay
 I'm a teacher, pug lover, and dessert enthusiast from the Midwest, but these days I'm living in the Philippines with my husband Bjork and teaching at an orphanage. Whoa! It's a crazy kind of fun. Pinch of Yum is a lil' place where I share my favorite foods. Enjoy! -Lindsay

Click HERE for the Recipe


Have a wonderful Sunday. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!