Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Potato Skins

 Picture by Closet Cooking


 


Buffalo Chicken Potato Skins

 It's FOOTBALL Time!

 It is a bittersweet time of year. I can't wait for this time of year because Football season is here. The downfall is that winter in WY is around the corner. Boooo.

I don't know about you but I LOVE the game. I have been born and breed a BYU fan. I had to plan my wedding on a by week so no one would have to miss the game. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I am a huge fan. I love the game, the fans, the parties and the FOOD!

Here is a perfect recipe for Football Day. I found this at Closet Cooking. Serve this at your next Football gathering or just if you and your family are watching the game together. Either way, it is going to be a huge hit!

Click HERE for the recipe.




Who is your favorite team????

Don't these make you hungry?



 Happy Eating, Go Cougars!

 Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!