Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Cheesy BBQ Chicken Bacon Sandwiches

 Pictures by Six Sisters Stuff




Slow Cooker Cheesy BBQ Chicken Bacon Sandwiches 

Winter is starting to become a reality. We just had a cord of FIREWOOD delivered this morning for the winter. Kind of exciting but not quite ready yet for Mother Natures fury. My first winter in WY was a mild one and this year is suppose to be much worse. You just never know what you are going to get. I do know that  I will never have a house without a wood fireplace. They are so warm and comforting.

Now back to the yummy food.

I am so excited about this recipe. Doesn't it look delicious? I love every ingredient in this and so does my family.  Anytime I can find a family favorite I am super happy. PLUS, my husband can make this with no problem which helps a lot while I am working. 

Super easy to make.
I found this recipe on Six Sisters Stuff  You have probably seen there blog before but if you haven't you are in for a treat. They have some wonderful recipes. Darling blog and I am a frequent follower of them. Love it.

Click HERE for the Recipe




 Enjoy these great sandwiches!

Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!