Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Cinnamon Sugar French Toast Bites

 Pictures by Multiply Delicious



 Cinnamon Sugar French Toast Bites

 For some reason lately I have been having a serious craving for French Toast! I rarely make it and I don't know why. The kids love it, I love it, Husband loves it.....I would eat it right now if I had some. I have been searching and searching this evening for something to blog. Nothing jumped out at me like it normally does. I am very picky about what I blog. I almost just gave up until I saw these yummy treats.....

My kids are going to be happy little campers when I make these for breakfast or even dinner! You have to have the right ingredients for good French Toast and these little bites make it easier and funner to eat. 

My addition would be there would have to be some melted butter on them before I dipped them in the syrup! YUM!



 I found this great recipe at Multiply Delicious. Another great food blog with some great recipes and great photography. I thank her for this!


 

Click HERE for the Recipe



I am glad I didn't give up looking or I would have never seen these. Another kids favorite and mine too! I think this one will be around for a long time. Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!