Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins

Pictures by Circle B Kitchen



 Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins


Today is another beautiful day in Wyoming. I am sad though because my the kids and the grand kids left today. I love having them here and I wish they lived here. I love having them around. I am sure there are some of you in the same position where you have kids that live in different States. It is so hard no to have them here all the time.

While searching the Internet after they left I ran across these oh so yummy muffins. Muffins make everything better Perfect recipe for the upcoming Fall season that is so close. These look delicious!

I found these on Circle B Kitchen along with some other delicious recipes.

 

 Click HERE for the recipe.

 

Don't forget to check out my Muffin Mania post.

I love Streusel topping. The muffins are the star of this recipe but this is just an added bonus. 


Enjoy this delicious treat. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!