Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Crispy Onion Straws

Pictures by My Life as a Mrs.




Crispy Onion Straws

Wonderful weekend in Park City, UT. We all had a blast going down the Alpine Slides. The mountains were beautiful and the trees turning colors was amazing. Loved every minute of it. We celebrated our daughters birthday, had a family dinner by the pool, did some school clothes shopping at the outlets. Life is good.

 







 
If you ever have a chance to go to the slides it is so much fun. 

Ok, now back to these delicious Crispy Onion Straws.

Like I said, some things just have to be fried. They just have to be! Once in a while it is ok. I wouldn't suggest it everyday for obvious reasons but for these outstanding Crispy Onion Straws it is worth it. 

This is a simple yet delicious recipe I found on My Life as a Mrs. Mrs. Tiny Wiley has some beautiful pictures and excellent recipes. You will enjoy her blog. Read the comments, people love these!


Click HERE for the recipe

These are simply irresistible!


Enjoy this wonderful recipe. 

If you must bake and absolutely will not fry, try Riches to Rags by 
Dori's Baked Onion Rings!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!